Date:   Wed, 19 Oct 2016 22:48:24 -0200
From:   Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@...pensource.com>
To:     Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net>
Cc:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>, linux-doc@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: The downside of math::

Em Wed, 19 Oct 2016 22:26:18 -0200
Mauro Carvalho Chehab <mchehab@...pensource.com> escreveu:

> Hi Jon,
>
> Em Wed, 19 Oct 2016 17:02:46 -0600
> Jonathan Corbet <corbet@....net> escreveu:
>
> > Hey, Mauro,
> >
> > So I was a little surprised to find that the htmldocs build now breaks on
> > one of my machines due to a lack of LaTeX.

Btw, I was also surprised when I discovered such dependency myself... I
even commented about that at the media mailing list, as I didn't
understood why make htmldocs were not working on my server:

https://www.mail-archive.com/search?l=linux-media@vger.kernel.org&q=subject:%22Re%5C%3A+%5C%5BPATCH+0%5C%2F9%5C%5D+Prepare+Sphinx+to+build+media+PDF+books%22&o=newest&f=1

Regrds,
Mauro