Date:   Fri, 4 Nov 2016 22:20:29 -0700
From:   "Dr. Johnson West" <gpt46p@...lee.com>
To:     Recipients <gpt46p@...lee.com>
Subject: United States Postal Inspection Services (USPIS)

United States Postal Inspection Services (USPIS)
Address: 475 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Washington, D.C.
United States.
Phone: 704-612-9472
e-mail: inorbite@...rbit.com

This is to inform you that we were checking over some files and packages in the office and we discover an ATM CARD which was addressed in your name and to be delivering to you by a courier delivery agent. After our thorough investigation we find out that the delivery agent did not have the US Custom delivery permit. That is the reason why this ATM card has been abandoned here. Further investigations reveal that your ATM card has other vital document attached to it. And moreover, the fund loaded on the ATM Cardin your name is approved by the International Monetary Fund. This ATM Card was instructed to be delivered to your home address.

As a matter of urgency, you are required to get back to me with your full name, home address and telephone number to cross check the information we have on this ATM card. And moreover, you have to try and send across the required US Customs delivery permit fee so that your ATM card will not be stop on the way while delivering to your home address. Try your best and raise the needed fee of $198 so that we can successfully conclude this to enable you receive your ATM Card and make use of your fund.Get back to me immediately you get this mail

Dr. Johnson West
Assistant Chief Postal Inspector
Please contact Customers Service e-mail: inorbite@...rbit.com