Date:   Tue, 15 Nov 2016 08:21:46 +0100
From:   Greg KH <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
To:     feas <waltfeasel@...il.com>
Cc:     devel@...verdev.osuosl.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Patch procedure

On Mon, Nov 14, 2016 at 12:16:08PM -0500, feas wrote:
> Here is how I am going about making the patches. It is basically
> what I have picked up from kernel newbies among other sites
> and videos on making patches. I would be greatful for any
> pointers on what seems to be the problem(s) with why it does
> not produce a proper patch.

<snip>

Honestly, it's not our job to review someone's patch creation
proceedures and notes as everyone does it differently.  We will be glad
to review your patches that you create.

I think the review that I previously provided should be sufficient to
start with.  Again, send a short patch series to verify this, do not
send 100+ patches without getting feedback on them.

thanks,

greg k-h