Date:   Wed, 16 Nov 2016 12:09:54 -0800
From:   Nikolaus Rath <Nikolaus@...h.org>
To:     Miklos Szeredi <mszeredi@...hat.com>,
        Ravishankar N <ravishankar@...hat.com>,
        fuse-devel <fuse-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net>
Subject: commit 0b5da8d: fuse: add support for SEEK_HOLE and SEEK_DATA in lseek

Hi Ravishankar,

In commit 0b5da8d you added support for a new FUSE_LSEEK
operation. However, as far as I can tell the corresponding userspace
code never landed in libfuse.

Do you have a corresponding patch for libfuse?

Looking at the commit message, I assume this functionality was added
specifically for glusterfs which presumably does not use libfuse. But
even in that case it would be nice if you could Cc
fuse-devel@...ts.sourceforge.net so that someone else can add support
for this. This is important because AFAIR the libfuse documentation is
the only thing that comes close to an official documentation of the FUSE
API.

Best,
-Nikolaus