Date:   Wed, 30 Nov 2016 15:57:45 +0100 (CET)
From:   Jiri Kosina <jikos@...nel.org>
To:     Dmitry Vyukov <dvyukov@...gle.com>
cc:     LKML <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        "Kirill A. Shutemov" <kirill.shutemov@...ux.intel.com>,
        "linux-mm@...ck.org" <linux-mm@...ck.org>,
        syzkaller <syzkaller@...glegroups.com>
Subject: Re: mm, floppy: unkillable task faulting on fd0

On Fri, 18 Nov 2016, Dmitry Vyukov wrote:

> Hello,
>
> The following program produces unkillable tasks blocked at the following stack:

I am pretty sure this got re-introduced by f2791e7eadf4, that basically
reverts my attempt to work around you original report (that was fixed by
09954bad44).

We'll have to figure out other way how to fix this that doesn't break
odd userspace asumptions about semantics of O_NDELAY on floppies.

--
Jiri Kosina
SUSE Labs