Date:   Thu, 8 Dec 2016 15:07:51 +0100
From:   "Elen Niedermeyer" <elen.niedermeyer@...tronik.com>
To:     linux-usb@...r.kernel.org, kernelnewbies@...linux.org,
        linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: vUDC

Dear Sir or Madam,

I'm trying to run usbip-vudc since a few days. I want to access my emulated usb devices over usbip.
I use Ubuntu 16.04.01 and updated my kernel to version 4.8.0-30. I've installed linux-tools-4.8.0-30-generic which includes usbip. I enabled the modules usbip-host and usbip-vudc on the server. Futhermore I use configfs to emulate the usb devices.
So I could start the daemon and my emulation. But I can't detect my emulated usb device with usbip to bind it.
Could you help me to run usbip-vudc? Do I have to install an additional package? Do I miss a step?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards,

i.A. Elen Niedermeyer
Duale Studentin Informatik
__________________________

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1
12359 Berlin, Germany

Phone: +49 (0) 30 68905-2459
Fax: +49 (0) 30 68905 2940
Mail: elen.niedermeyer@...tronik.com

www.biotronik.com
BIOTRONIK - excellence for life

BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementärin:
BIOTRONIK MT SE
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 118866 B
Geschäftsführende Direktoren: Dr. Lothar Krings, Joachim Langer, Dr. Ralf Lieb, Thomas Simmerer
This e-mail and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are not addressed, but in the possession of this e-mail, please notify the sender immediately and delete the document.