Date:   Sat, 31 Dec 2016 01:00:31 +0100
From:   MasterPrenium <masterprenium.lkml@...il.com>
To:     Jes Sorensen <Jes.Sorensen@...hat.com>
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org, xen-users@...ts.xen.org,
        linux-raid@...r.kernel.org, shli@...nel.org,
        "MasterPrenium@...il.com" <MasterPrenium@...il.com>,
        xen-devel@...ts.xenproject.org
Subject: Re: PROBLEM: Kernel BUG with raid5 soft + Xen + DRBD - invalid opcode

Hello,

Thanks for your reply. DRBD isn't part of the kernel ? I was thinking it
has been included since 2.6.3x ?

I've just tested without DRBD, the issue seems to remain. Can't see the
"BUG", but the kernel crashed also. (A little bit later)
I don't have full dump since I lost my network connection and my serial
connection.
Here is a picture of what I got :
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/113882KernelError6.png
Another one : http://img11.hostingpics.net/pics/164702KernelError7.png

It also seems to me that having the "glances" monitoring software
running in dom0, makes the kernel crashes quicker, don't think this can
help but... just in case...

Any idea / test I can make ? This is really a blocking issue with
potential data loss...

Best regards,
MasterPrenium