Date:   Fri, 20 Jan 2017 23:11:45 +0000
From:   <Mario.Limonciello@...l.com>
To:     <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
CC:     <dvhart@...radead.org>, <rafael.j.wysocki@...el.com>,
        <pmenzel@...gen.mpg.de>, <linux@...mhuis.info>,
        <tomas.winkler@...el.com>, <jan@...dor.com>,
        <alexander.usyskin@...el.com>, <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>,
        <yu.c.chen@...el.com>, <tomi.p.sarvela@...el.com>,
        <daniel@...ra.org>, <len.brown@...el.com>,
        <linux-pm@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: RE: Regression on Dell XPS13 (was: [char-misc for 4.10-rc4 V2] mei:
 bus: enable OS version only for SPT and newer)

Greg,

The approval has come through and the patch has been submitted.
http://www.spinics.net/lists/platform-driver-x86/msg10286.html

Note: this is only half of the fix, the second half needs the ACPI subsystem to
not be frozen to be able to receive this event.