Date:   Mon, 13 Feb 2017 00:43:02 +0100
From:   BARRISTER MAXWELL KOJO <barristermaxwellkojo30@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: reply

Greetings to you and you family.

I am Barrister Maxwell Kojo, a solicitor at law. I was born and raised
through Islamic way. However, I am making this proposal to you in
respect to the death of late client,who dead leaving some huge amount
of money behind (USD$9,580,000) in a security company. After
unsuccessful attempts to locate his relations, I decided to contact
you.

Please, endeavour to reply me on my private email below to enhance
effective communication and details on the above matter.

This is my personal E-mail: (barrmaxwell16@...mail.com).

Thanks for your prompt response.

Mrs. Felicia Mathias (Secretary).
For:Maxwell Kojo (ESQ).

(PRINCIPAL ATTORNEY)
AKC LAW CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES.
LOME-TOGO.
E-mail:(barrmaxwell16@...mail.com)
Reply back at my private email for more details.