Date:   Fri, 24 Feb 2017 17:30:49 +0000 (UTC)
From:   Joyice Justin <ms.joyice@...htmail.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello From Miss.Joyice Justin!!!!

Hello My Dear,
I am Miss.Joyice Justin.It took me time and divine intervention to write you this mail as we have never had any correspondence before.

My father Dr.Justin YAK Arop is well known in our community,country besides, He was the former Minister for SPLA Affairs and Special Adviser to  President Salva Kiir of South Sudan. My father Dr.Justin YAK and my mother including the Tops government officials were on board when the terrible accident Occurred and there pass away on Friday May 02, 2008.

Before his death, He deposited Fund worth $6.8 million US dollars in the Bank of Africa Burkina Faso Rep. So i want you to stand as my foreign beneficiary there in your country for the claims, I requested for the claim but the Branch manager of the Bank whom I met in personal told me that my present status  does not permit me by the local law to clear my money or make a transfer of money into an account according to the letter of Authorization written and  sign by my Beloved late father, He advice me to provide a trustworthy & Guaranteed person who will help me and invest the money or I will wait till when I get married it demand by their Bank Authority.

Thanks very much and hoping to read from you soon.
Yours,
Miss.Joyice Justin.