Date:   Thu, 23 Mar 2017 15:41:38 +0100 (CET)
From:   "ibb@....com" <ibb@....com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Reply my email please!!!

--

I apologize if this email violates your privacy. It is important and
urgent.

One Mr Edgar Davies who won huge amount in our recent draw is seriously
ill has  few weeks to live so his wife and only daughter became so
devastated and they told us that they were not interested in the money
claiming that his life is what matters most to them not the money. Can
l work with you to claim it? I am the manager so I know the steps to
take to make it legal without any problem.
I will explain more when I get your reply.
PLEASE REPLY VIA: mycontactss @ yandex.com
Harrison