Date:   Mon, 27 Mar 2017 11:49:56 +0200
From:   Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
To:     Peter Rosin <peda@...ntia.se>
Cc:     "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [PULL REQUEST] mux for 4.12

On Mon, Mar 27, 2017 at 10:30:44AM +0200, Peter Rosin wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> Today seemed like a good day to send you the pull request for the new mux
> controller subsystem. I hope the details are ok. If not, let me know and
> I'll try to rework it. I also included some text for the merge commit, if
> you want/need it:

Can you please just send me patches, so that people cna review them,
including myself?  I only pull from a very small group of people, and
only from kernel.org accounts.  Brand new subsystems need to be sent as
patches, sorry.

Have all of the needed subsystem maintainers signed off on these patches
already as well?

thanks,

greg k-h