Date:   Sun, 11 Jun 2017 21:00:27 -0300
From:   Youichi Kanno <srichards@...nosaires.gob.ar>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;

Sir/Madam

I am sorry to encroach into your privacy in this manner, I found you
listed in the Trade Center Chambers of Commerce directory here in
Japan, My name is Youichi Kanno and I work in Audit & credit
Supervisory role at The Norinchukin Bank, I need your assistance to
process the fund claims oF $18,100,000.00 (Eighteen Million, One
Hundred Thousand, USD) of a deceased client Mr. Grigor Kassan, And i
need your assistance to process the fund claims, I only pray at this
time that your address is still valid. I want to solicit your
attention to receive this money on my behalf. The purpose of my
contacting you is because my status would not permit me to do this
alone.

I hope to hear from you soon so we can discuss the logistic of moving
the funds to a safe offshore bank.

Yours sincerely,
Youichi Kanno
Phone Number: +81345400962