Date:   Thu, 15 Jun 2017 19:37:53 +0000
From:   aconcernedfossdev@...mail.cc
To:     Ken D'Ambrosio <ken@...s.org>
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Idle curiosity...

I'm not spamming anyone.
I am trying to:
1) Locate rights-holders to the linux kernel.
2) Inform them of very recent developments concerning their copyrighted
work.
3) Inform them of their rights.

Many programmers operate under the false notion that the terms of a
license can be circumvented by a third party using a second "out of
band" communication or "clever" schemes. That as-long as the license
document isn't altered, "all is well"; such is incorrect: that second
communication is the imposition of an additional term, even if it is not
in writing, even if it arises simply during the course of business (wink
and a nod).

The courts will look to the effect, the dealings of the parties, their
intentions, and not solely at whatever language resides within the four
corners of the one page non-integrated document.

Now, I will assume that you do not have a legal background since you
view discussions on the topic as some crime or personal affront...