Date:   Fri, 14 Jul 2017 00:05:23 +0900 (JST)
From:   "U.N Compensation Commission" <jisyo@...dge.ocn.ne.jp>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: HELLO

Hello,

The U.N Compensation Commission 2017. This Compensation program was organized to compensate all the victims that fall on Internet syndicate etc... Base on meeting with board executive agreement to compensate each person with the total of (USD250,000.00). Your active e-mail  was in the list submitted by our Monitoring Team observers and this is why we are contacting you,all modalities has been put in place for the onward remittance to you, we have deposited (USD250,000.00) since on the 25th of June 2017 with Money Gram office and has been mandated to transfer it to you.

We have try many time to contact you but your email bounce back. Kindly contact Mrs. Sandrine Ousmane  Western Union Payment Agent to initiate your payment without delay. Send her your compensation CODE Number to trace your file: ABD19277XX Now

Contact the agent Western Union office below on:

Agent Name: Mrs. Sandrine Ousmane
Email: sandrine.ousmane@...dex.com.

Regards

U.N Compensation Commission