Date:   Wed, 26 Jul 2017 18:13:18 +0200
From:   Krzysztof Kozlowski <krzk@...nel.org>
To:     Mark Brown <broonie@...nel.org>
Cc:     Arvind Yadav <arvind.yadav.cs@...il.com>, perex@...ex.cz,
        tiwai@...e.com, sbkim73@...sung.com, lgirdwood@...il.com,
        alsa-devel@...a-project.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Applied "ASoC: samsung: s3c2412: Handle return value of
 clk_prepare_enable." to the asoc tree

On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 05:07:00PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:
> On Wed, Jul 26, 2017 at 05:46:42PM +0200, Krzysztof Kozlowski wrote:
>
> > Mark, this is the patch still discussed. It does not handle the error
> > correctly. I think it should be dropped.
>
> Ugh, is that the same patch?  Sorry, got lost in the big series.  Now
> I've applied it I'd rather do incremental updates to it if possible but
> let's see if that can be done promptly...

Fixing this is not that critical because error path of s3c2412_i2s_probe()
already did not clean up what was needed. So merely we are duplicating
same wrong pattern.

I can prepare an incremental fix tomorrow or the day after, so, Arvind,
if you can do it faster, please go ahead.

Best regards,
Krzysztof