Date:   Sun, 20 Aug 2017 20:00:56 +0100
From:   Sarah Edward J <cmwangi808@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Re: Charitable Organization.

**`**

Glad to write to you this message,

I wish to seek for your sincere help in setting up a charitable
organization to help the less privileged people, the elderly people
and also vulnerable people under your care,

I want to use my late husband wealth of $3,000,000.00 to set up a
charity foundation to help the needy and the less privileged ones in
your country under your care,

Can you help to build this project in your country?

All i need from you is your sincerity to use this funds to do this
project as i desired to use it for less privileged ones and orphanage
homes,

We are the one who will make the world a better place when we help the
needy sincerely,

Let me read from you today and know your opinion in doing this noble
work for the help of mankind,

I Remain,

Mrs.Sarah..Edward