Date:   Sun, 17 Sep 2017 03:36:40 -0400
From:   Mimi Zohar <zohar@...ux.vnet.ibm.com>
To:     James Morris <jmorris@...ei.org>,
Cc:     Christoph Hellwig <hch@...radead.org>,
        LSM List <linux-security-module@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] Security subsystem updates for 4.14

On Sat, 2017-09-09 at 05:57 +1000, James Morris wrote:
> On Fri, 8 Sep 2017, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>
> > Now the whole security pull will be ignored because of this thing. I
> > refuse to pull garbage where I notice major fundamental problems in
> > code that has obviously never ever been tested.
>
> If I revert the change from my my tree, will you pull it then?

Sigh, none of the patches, other than those included in Paul's pull
request, are in 4.14-rc1.  I feel really horrible!

Linus, there would never have been a good time for something like this
to happen, but this past week, in case you didn't realize, most of us
were at the Linux Security Summit.  The timing couldn't have been
worse.

Mimi