Date:   Mon, 30 Oct 2017 21:18:48 +0100
From:   Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu@...el.com>
To:     Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
Cc:     intel-gfx <intel-gfx@...ts.freedesktop.org>,
        Daniel Vetter <daniel.vetter@...ll.ch>,
        Chris Wilson <chris@...is-wilson.co.uk>,
        Maarten Lankhorst <maarten.lankhorst@...ux.intel.com>,
        Ville Syrjälä <ville.syrjala@...ux.intel.com>
Subject: Re: [haswell_crtc_enable] WARNING: CPU: 3 PID: 109 at
 drivers/gpu/drm/drm_vblank.c:1066 drm_wait_one_vblank+0x18f/0x1a0 [drm]

On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 12:10:11PM -0700, Linus Torvalds wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 30, 2017 at 12:00 AM, Fengguang Wu <fengguang.wu@...el.com> wrote:
>> CC intel-gfx.
>
>Thanks, these are all interesting (even if some of them seem to be
>from random kernels).
>
>Fengguang, is this a new script that you started running? Because I'm
>*hoping* it's not that rc6 suddenly seems so flaky, and it's really
>that you now have a nice new script that started reporting these
>things better, even though many of them may be old?

Yes they are mostly not new issues to rc6. Just that I happen to start
this form of summary reporting now.

It's a bit late for rc6 and sorry about that! Next time when reporting
from rc1, we'll have much more time for working out proper fixes and
testing them out thoroughly.

Regards,
Fengguang