Date:   Fri, 03 Nov 2017 00:52:29 +0000
From:   "Mariam Nassir" <user@...o.cajh.chc.edu.tw>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Hello Beloved

Hello Beloved,

My name is Mrs. Mariam Nassir, a widow from Aleppo city of Syria. I was linked to you by a comrade who was killed in the war few weeks ago. I write to seek for your assistance to help me and move my family fortune valued $8.2 Million to your country out of Syria for resettlement.

Following what is happening here in Syria, i have notified my late husband account officer in the bank on the relocation of the funds outside Syria, for safety and resettlement, and she advice to me to seek for a reliable and trustworthy person to assist me. I will be very glad to hear from you soon, if you are willing to assist me in receiving the fund. With good heart, i will give you 30% of the total sum for your involvement and assistance.

I will appreciate your earliest response.

Thank You,

Mariam.