Date:   Wed, 15 Nov 2017 11:10:05 +0100
From:   PROCUREMENT OFFICE <ministryofjustic@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: RE

--

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE NATIONAL HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY COMPLEX
Our Ref: FGN /SNT/STB

I know my reason for the continuous sending of this notification to
you,  the fact is that you can't seem to trust any one again over this
payment for what you have been encountered in many months ago.
But I want you to trust me, I cannot scam you for $78, it is for bank
processing of your payment, the fees of $78  is clearly written to you
before, I did not invent the bill to defraud you of $78  it is an
official bank payment processing fee, and the good part of this, is
that you will never, ever be disturbed again over any kind of payment,
this is final, the federal government is keep and very determined to
pay your overdue debts WHICH IS USD3.8M , this is not a  fluke, I
would not want you to loose this fund out of ignorance, I will send
you all the documents as soon as bank payment processing fee is paid
$78 .
The processing charges which was initially on the high price has been
cut down by the payout bank considering the poor economic situations
that make it difficult for the middle class citizens to meet up with
the processing charges of their entitlement. Upon the confirmation of
your processing charges you will get your $3.800, 000.00 into your
account within 15hrs.
Here is the payment information through western union money transfer
or money gram money transfer finally my advice to you is not to
abandon this transaction because of the requirement of $78
Account Officer Info:
Receiver's Name ----- COMFORT NYARKOA
 Country:----ACCRA GHANA
Amount required: ----$78