Date:   Wed, 15 Nov 2017 23:29:04 +0100
From:   Giulio Benetti <giulio.benetti@...ronovasrl.com>
To:     linux-input@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Cc:     dmitry.torokhov@...il.com, rydberg@...math.org, linux@...ck-us.net,
        stefan.schoefegger@...zinger.com, luca@...aceresoli.net,
        simon.budig@...nelconcepts.de, martink@...teo.de,
        a.mathur@...sung.com
Subject: Re: edt-ft5x06 question

Hi Simon,

sorry but as for Luca I've lost mail with mail filter.
See below my ideas on how to improve it.

Thanks
Cheers

--
Giulio Benetti
R&D Manager &

MICRONOVA SRL
Sede: Via A. Niedda 3 - 35010 Vigonza (PD)
Tel. 049/8931563 - Fax 049/8931346
Cod.Fiscale - P.IVA 02663420285
Capitale Sociale € 26.000 i.v.
Iscritta al Reg. Imprese di Padova N. 02663420285
Numero R.E.A. 258642