Date:   Wed, 29 Nov 2017 15:57:51 +0800
From:   Tan Xiaojun <tanxiaojun@...wei.com>
To:     <peter@...leysoftware.com>, <dvyukov@...gle.com>,
        <sfr@...b.auug.org.au>, <mpatocka@...hat.com>, <mikey@...ling.org>,
        <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
CC:     "linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org >> LKML" <linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: [Question] does there have another fix for ldisc crash instead of
 "tty: Fix ldisc crash on reopened tty" ?

Hi, all,

	I test in a Arm64 fpga board (Hisilicon D06 fpga) with kernel-stable-4.14.2, then I get a panic log attached in the end.

	I found this problem try to be fixed before by the patch "tty: Fix ldisc crash on reopened tty", and it was reverted
	shortly thereafter because of conflicting with another patch and may not fix completely.

	But this problem is still here. Are there any better fixed patch now ?

Thanks.
Xiaojun.

View attachment "1129_kernel_panic.txt" of type "text/plain" (8574 bytes)