Date:   Sat, 9 Dec 2017 00:18:47 +0900 (JST)
From:   Joy williams <"www."@leaf.ocn.ne.jp>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Hello Dear,

Hello Dear,
Greetings,I'm here to meet a serious man who is ready to keep a serious
relationship with me. I know its hard to find a serious man on internet, I
believe dream come through with one mind. I need reliable person who is honest. I am
looking for the right man for me who is sincere, loyal, fun loving and
straight forward. I'm kind,respectful of others and I always try to play
fair. I'm not perfect and am not looking for perfection.I would like to
find a happy person who is comfortable with himself...
i have an important issue to share with you
please email me with.( joywilly23@...oo.com ) for more details.
am not often on this site,
I wait your reply to my email.
Hugs