Date:   Fri, 22 Dec 2017 07:28:53 +0000
From:   Intl <edemekoffi0@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;

Hello Dear,

All data(s) concerning this will be disclosed to you on your
acknowledgment of this mail for security reasons(to avoid copyright
violations). Your beneficiary sum are ready to be transferred to your
bank account, this is very urgent. The sum which was formerly own to
late Mr. Thomas, Precisely Your distance Uncle who has the same
surname with you.

Meanwhile, a man appears before the bank few days ago with a letter,
claiming to be your true representative. Below is the banking detail
which he submitted to the bank claiming to be your bank account
details?
Customer ID : 405002251
Bank name : Axis Bank
Account Name : Whitelake Technology Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
Axis Bank A/c No : 910020027939048
Address : Tuticorin, Tamil Nadu, India
Swift Code : AXISINBB002
IFSC Code - UTIB0000405

Please, do reconfirm and affirm to this office, as a matter of urgency
if this man by name Mr. Shmeal Mustafa, and the bank account detail
provided are truly from you, to enable the bank release and transfer
your fund to you. I expect hearing from you on or before seven (7)
working days starting from today or we shall order payment to the
above provided bank account detail:

Kindly revert to me with the following info's for more details and
clarifications regarding this transaction

Your ... Full Name:
Your ... Age:
Your ... Occupation and position:
Your ... Marital status: