Date:   Fri, 22 Dec 2017 18:07:15 +0200
From:   Oleksandr Andrushchenko <Oleksandr_Andrushchenko@...m.com>
To:     Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk <konrad.wilk@...cle.com>
Cc:     Oleksandr Andrushchenko <andr2000@...il.com>, tiwai@...e.com,
        alsa-devel@...a-project.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org,
        xen-devel <xen-devel@...ts.xenproject.org>,
        Clemens Ladisch <clemens@...isch.de>,
        Takashi Sakamoto <o-takashi@...amocchi.jp>
Subject: Re: [Xen-devel] [RFC v1] ALSA: xen-front: Add Xen para-virtualized
 frontend driver

On 12/22/2017 05:58 PM, Konrad Rzeszutek Wilk wrote:
> On Fri, Dec 22, 2017 at 05:48:45PM +0200, Oleksandr Andrushchenko wrote:
>>> ..snip..
>>> .. I must have missed it being posted.
>>>
>>> But it looks OK to me - could you repost it and please have me on To: list?
>>>
>> Did I get you right that you want me to repost the RFC again?
> Yes pls, but pls skip the RFC part of the patch. Just as v1 please.
Ah, well, I am not quite sure this is the right time to discuss the changes
in terms of patches: I would like to discuss the idea first, e.g.
if the approach itself is acceptable by the ALSA community and if it is,
then I'll push v1, e.g move to patches stage. Hence, here is the RFC...

The driver itself (at the moment) is just a proof-of-concept for the
community to show that the approach we are offering in the RFC actually
works.

Does the above make sense?

Thank you,
Oleksandr