Date:   Thu, 8 Feb 2018 03:29:19 +0100 (CET)
From:   "Mrs.Chantal Sonian Kadi" <ATRKILL@....COM>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject:  Compliment of the day to you. Dear Friend.

 Compliment of the day to you. Dear Friend. for security reason
contact me Through this email (mrschantal.sonian.kadi@...il.com)

Dear Friend.

I am Mrs.Chantal Sonian Kadi. am sending this brief letter to solicit
your
partnership to transfer $10.5 million US Dollars. I shall send you
more information and procedures when I receive positive response from
you.  please send me a message in my  Email box (mrschantal.sonian.
kadi@...il.com)

Coupy This Email Id (mrschantal.sonian.kadi@...il.com)To Reply Me with
this
Id(mrschantal.sonian.kadi@...il.com)