Date:   Sat, 10 Mar 2018 10:00:47 -0300 (BRT)
From:   Daniel Chombo <corregadjpm@....ma.gov.br>
To:     info@...l.com
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] bg

Hello,

Greetings from Zimbabwe to you and your family my names are Daniel Chombo, am nephew to the detained former finance minister of Zimbabwe Dr.Ignatius Chombo, who was arrested in is house with some money. As a matter of urgency I needed somebody who is business wise and strong enough to receive some money for us before they discover and seize it again. You can confirm the story from the below link:

Please if you are ready for this, just reply immediately and we shall proceed on how to move the fund urgently form its present location to your country for safe keeping before me and my uncle’s daughter will come over. We intended to invest the fund there in your country.

I wait your urgent reply if interested, “chombodaniel6@...il.com “

Regards,

Daniel Chombo

Email seguro - Secretaria Adjunta de Tecnologia do Maranhão - SEATI