Date:   Fri, 18 May 2018 18:24:53 -0700
From:   "Mr.Nelson Capper" <mr.nelson.c01@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT

FROM MR NELSON  CAPPER
MANAGER AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPARTMENT
KOREA DEVELOPMENT BANK (K.D.B) LONDON U.K

PLEASE READ CAREFULLY

This message might meet you in utmost surprise. However, it’s just my
urgent need for foreign partner that made me to contact you for this
transaction.

I am Mr, Nelson Capper Manager Audit Accounting Department Korea
Development Bank KDB London U.K I would like to know if this proposal
will be worthwhile for your acceptance.

I have a Foreign Customer, Manfred Hoffman from Germany who was an
Investor, Crude Oil Merchant and Federal Government Contractor he was
a victim with Concord Air Line, flight AF4590 killing 113 people
crashed on 25 July 2000 near Paris leaving a closing balance of Ten
Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars ($10.5m) in one of
his Private US Dollar Account that was been managed by me as the
Customer’s Account Officer.

Base on my security report, these funds can be claim without any
hitches as no one is aware of the funds and it’s closing balance
except me and the customer who is (Now Deceased) therefore, I can
present you as the Next of Kin and we will work out the modalities for
the claiming of the funds in
accordance with the law.

Now, if you are really sure of your trustworthy, accountability and
confidentiality on this transaction without disappointment, contact me
through email for further details. i expect your letter.After your
reply I shall give you the details and procedures of the transaction.

Regards

Mr, Nelson Capper