Date:   Tue, 12 Jun 2018 21:52:50 -0700
From:   Linus Torvalds <torvalds@...ux-foundation.org>
To:     Greg Kroah-Hartman <gregkh@...uxfoundation.org>
Cc:     Wanpeng Li <kernellwp@...il.com>,
        Thomas-Mich Richter <tmricht@...ux.ibm.com>,
        Kees Cook <keescook@...omium.org>,
        Paolo Bonzini <pbonzini@...hat.com>,
        Radim Krčmář <rkrcmar@...hat.com>,
        KVM list <kvm@...r.kernel.org>
Subject: Re: [GIT PULL] KVM changes for 4.18 merge window

On Tue, Jun 12, 2018 at 9:49 PM Greg Kroah-Hartman
<gregkh@...uxfoundation.org> wrote:

> The revert is fine, I'll work on the kvm debugfs file stuff for 4.19.

Yeah,  I did two fairly brute-force fixes for two different issues
(the only common thread was kvm - testing the first fix was what then
got me to the debugfs revert).

I'm going to be start traveling towards Japan and China tomorrow
morning, so I wanted to just get the problems I noticed out of my
tree. Both of the two top commits in my tree probably have better more
targeted fixes eventually.

            Linus