Date:   Thu, 12 Jul 2018 12:27:31 +0530
From:   "Coutts & Co" <info@...grupp.net>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Need Immediate Funds for project funding/Loan/finance. Get it Now @ just
 2.75% !!!

Coutts & Co Ltd
440 Strand, London, WC2R 0QS
Website: https://www.coutts.com
Telephone:+4420 3389 7785 & +4420 7753 1000
Fax:+44 872 110 3479

OUR REF: Coutts/UK/2018/LOANAPP
YOUR REF:LOANAPPT/Coutts/JULY/2018

TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

We give out both Local/International Loan starting from 2.75%* rate of interest annually.We offer non-collateral loans to both firms and individuals.

Funds available For Most Projects Covering Real Estate, Industry And Other Forms Of Creativity In Some Major Countries.

You Might Be Interested In Submitting Your Business Proposal And Study For Evaluation.

We Do Not Promise Success Of Funding But We Shall Do Our Best To Help And Assist

No Upfront Fees Or Payments.We Can Also Provide Bank Guarantees And SBLC's For Your Projects Including Monetization.

Please Contact Us For An Application And For More Instruction Please Email Us with the following information-FULL NAMES/COMPANY NAME,TELEPHONE NUMBER,PURPOSE OF LOAN/FINANCE AND PRESENT LOCATION At Email address:couttsfinance@...l.uk

Quick approvals | Disbursal in 72 hours* | FUND DIRECTLY DEPOSITED

© Copyright Coutts & Co 2018