Date:   Mon, 23 Jul 2018 10:33:18 +0900 (JST)
From:   "Dr. Daniel George" <d196063up@...il.com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: UPS SERVICE.

UPS BENIN (UNITED PARCEL SERVICE)
Courier express
3, Rue du Gouverneur Fourn
Cotonou - Bénin
Tel/Fax : +22996022836

Dear Friend,

Welcome to UPS Courier Service, your ATM Card has been in our custody since 19th JUly, 2018. This Parcel came from UBA Bank International, they brought the ATM with your full name and address.

I want you to re-confirm your information to avoid wrong delivery.

1. Your full name:________________
2. Telephone number:____________
3. Home address:_____________

The man that brought this "Parcel" told me that you will contact us, but since then we did not receive any email/calls from you.

Many thanks,

Dr. Daniel George.
UPS Courier Express Manager, Cotonou-Bénin.
Tel/Fax : +22996022836