Date:   Tue, 24 Jul 2018 22:12:36 +0800
From:   Jackson Lai <ts3@...ffn.wang>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: high quality and fashion cosmetics package

Dear Sir,

Hello, I am very pleased to write this letter,let me introduce my company:

Bavaria Corporation was established in Taiwan1980 and Bavaria (HK) Co. was established in Hong Kong 1991 ,both are active as a manufacturer / exporter of all kinds of cosmetics packaging from Taiwan and China.
We have more than 39 years experience, ready to be your Reliable Business Partner from China.

We working in China almost 27 years,we believe that you can rely on us as provide you quite satisfactory service and products with best quality at most competitive price. We are very happy if you do not hesitate to send us any of your inquiries and we will always give satisfactory services.
We can support:
1.	Empty Cosmetic Containers
2.	Make-up accessories
3.	Cosmetic Finished Products and Semi-products.

Please see Our Web site: www.bavariahk.com
Feel free to browse our website in order to get familiar with our company. Interested? Please do not hesitate to Contact Us!

We are looking forward to cooperate with you.

Best Rgds
Jackson Lai

Please contact:

Bavaria Corporation
Bavaria(HK)CO.
Bright Spots E-Commerce Co. Ltd.

Jackson Lai  / Executive Director

China: 9H,Fu Chen Ge,Fu Dou Plaza,NO.2230
Ying Bin S.Rd.,Zhuhai,Guang Dong,P.R.China.
TEL: +86-13825658780

Hong Kong: Rm1001, 10F, Block A, Wing Kut Ind. Bldg, 608 Castle Peak Rd., Kowloon Hong Kong
TEL: +852-93094083

Taiwan:3F-1,No.233,Sec.4,Sin-Yi Rd.,Taipei,Taiwan.
TEL: +886-978652788

E-mail: jacksonlai168@...mail.com
996193547@...com

SKYPE:jacksonlai168