Date:   Fri, 27 Jul 2018 17:15:16 +0530
From:   Nichelle Nichols <nichelle@...lspringcapt.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Follow Up

Hi,

I wanted to check with you if you had a time to go through my previous
email,

Let me know your thoughts about acquiring this email list.

Regards,

*Nichelle*

*--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------*

Hi,

Hope you are doing well.

I understand that your company is Participating/Exhibiting at *FDR Training
Expo  2018*

Would you be interested in an *Attendees list* for Multi-Channel Marketing?

We have available*1000+Confirmed Attendees* complete contact information
including *Opt-in email address* and direct phone numbers.

 Awaiting your response.

Thanks & Regards,

*Nichelle Nichols*

Marketing Executive