Date:   Tue, 31 Jul 2018 02:05:58 +0100
From:   "Richard & Angela Maxwell" <richangela@...well.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Richard & Angela Maxwell Congratulates You..

My wife and I won the Euro Millions Lottery of 53 Million British Pounds
and we have voluntarily decided to donate

1,000,000GBP(One Million British Pounds) to 5 individuals randomly as
part
of our own charity project.

To verify our lottery winnings,please see our interview by visiting the
web page below:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/newstopics/howaboutthat/11511467/Lincolnshire-couple-win-53m-on-EuroMillions.html

Lincolnshire couple thought £53m EuroMillions win was ...
A retired couple who have become one of the country's biggest ever National Lottery winners after bagging more than £53 million at first thought it was an April Fool's joke. Richard and Angela Maxwell, from Boston in Lincolnshire, scooped £53,193,914 after winning the EuroMillions jackpot draw on ...
www.telegraph.co.uk

After a computer spinball,your email address was among the emails which
were submitted to us by the Google, Inc as a web

user; ifyou have received our email, kindly send us the below details so
that
we can transfer your 1,000,000.00 GBP(One Million Pounds) in your name
or
direct our paying bank to effect the transfer of

the funds to your designated bank account in your own country.

Full Names:
Mobile No:
Age:
Address: