Date:   06 Aug 2018 00:44:03 -0700
From:   Brad Sanwomi <loans@...isbank.com>
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Long and short term loan without collateral at 3% interest  rate

Dear Prospective Client,

We provide funding for up to 500 Million USD. Loans are available
at 3% interest
rate with re-payment period of 1 year to 30 years. We provide:-

*Business Loans
*Project Loans
*Personal Loans
*Home Loans e.t.c

If interested, please provide the information below:-

Name:
Amount Needed:
Duration:
Loan Type(e.g Business, Project or Personal):
Country of residence:

The above information would help us determine the best way to
assist you.

Regards

Sanwomi Brad