Date:   Mon, 27 Aug 2018 13:13:39 -0400
From:   "Rafaa Esawi" <test@...tiux.org>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: YOUR PRODUCT

Greetings,

We are rebuilding Iraq after years of conflicts and we are inviting you to
take up contracts. We are determined to purchase your products in large
quantities, for use in all over our 18 governorates(provinces) as the task
of re-building Iraq covers every single sectormand facet of our society.
We'll submit your products information to
the Iraqi Project and Contracting Office. They will examine the propriety
and necessity of your product and approve for bulk supply contracting
relationship.

I am currently on the board of the Iraqi Project and Contracting Office,
With my connections in the corridors of power, we are quite confident of
securing approval. Also of note is the issue of different financial
regulations between my country Iraq and your country. As such you will be
paid 100% through the Iraqi ministry of Finance
before you commence supplies. When you've received payment, we would be
expecting a monthly supply; as the sum budgeted for product may be quite
enormous as to outstrip your capacity and capability to supply.

A consideration also is that your quotation must be CIF Port of Umm Qasr.
Please send response so that I will reveal more procedural information to
you upon your re-confirmation.

Thany You.

Rafaa Esawi