Date:   Sat, 29 Sep 2018 01:00:44 +0000
From:   freedomfromruin@...thats3as.com
To:     freedomfromruin@...thats3as.com
Cc:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: Licenses and revocability, in a paragraph or less.

It is imperative that the people know their rights so that they are not
taken advantage of by moneyed interests.

For those who are dispossessed there are remedies at law and in equity.

Here we have a situation where moneyed interests have found a social
exploit to leverage into ascendancy, while
those who created the edifice which they have willed to conquer are shut
out.