Date:   Mon, 8 Oct 2018 16:49:24 +0000
From:   Leo Li <leoyang.li@....com>
To:     Arnd Bergmann <arnd@...db.de>
CC:     arm-soc <arm@...nel.org>,
        Linux ARM <linux-arm-kernel@...ts.infradead.org>,
        Shawn Guo <shawnguo@...nel.org>
Subject: RE: [GIT PULL v2] for-next updates for soc/fsl drivers for v4.20 take
 2

I rebased my second fix pull request to the arm-soc fix branch because some patches from my first fix pull request were cherry picked to the fix branch.  I did the rebase to avoid conflicts in merge.   But probably your for-next branch doesn't have all the fix patches yet, so these patches showed up.