Date:   Tue, 23 Oct 2018 17:23:45 +0900
From:   "WESTERN UNION" <nyanpuccujyo0531@...m.ne.jp>
To:     <tinyscan.a@...xy.com>
Subject: ATTENTION MY DEAR

ATTENTION MY DEAR

This is to report to you that our western union bureau have received a
correspondence from the federal high court as cancellation notice for
your funds transfer to be

deleted from foreign payment file .
The western union management desires to inform you that your funds
transfer with us has been programmed among the two(2) transactions that
would face cancellation

soon.

We have waited long time enough for you to fulfill the required
obligations and claim the funds like other beneficiaries that have
claimed their funds before (December

Ending This Year)  but nothing comes up from you as indication from the
funds owner.

the management of this western union held an urgent meeting in my office
today, regards to the transferring of your funds by western union and
they have asked my

office to submit all the paper works and files containing your funds
confidentiality but i refused and asked the board members to give me
from now till 5days time so

that i consult you personally for you to declare your interest on the
funds transfer.

Further more, you are advised to reply to this email after reading, and
feel free to tell us why you abandoned such huge amount here. let us
know if you are no longer

interested to complete your transaction.

Finally, if you still have the interest of being paid your funds by
western union money transfer; you should kindly forward your receiver’s
name and address including

your phone number immediately

i am looking forward to your positive cooperation fairly soon. Contact
our Agent for you payment andersomwalter07@...il.com
Best regards.

Mr Anderson Walter
Operation Manager Western union Benin Republic