Date:   Thu, 15 Nov 2018 06:00:40 -0800
From:   "Mrs. Sussan Badmos" <gajkent@...gnet.com.sg>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Final Notification                                             MJJHJEDJYB

Greetings,

It has finally come to our notice that you have not claimed your winning price. We want to verify if truly you are the owner of the email address that has won the EU MS mobile email lottery. We have sent an email to your address but you did not reply.

If you are the owner of the email address that has won the Email lottery, we advice you claim your winning price as quick as possible to avoid loosing it, as the lottery program might come to an end next month.

You have only seven days to file for claim.

Reply Immediately to : maner-admin@...a.ua

Best Regards.
Mrs. Sussan Badmos
+44703 183 4598