Date:   Mon, 19 Nov 2018 02:29:32 +0100
From:   THOON YAN <lilyjames@....tradekey.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: INVESTMENT FUNDING OPPORTUNITY

Investment funding opportunity
Email: 1045579897@...com
Good day,
My name is Thoon Yan. Do you have any project that needs funding? I
wish to invite you to a special Investment Funding opportunity. All I
need to know is if I can trust you to partner with me in a funding
opportunity. If interested, kindly contact me for more information via
Email: 1045579897@...com

The information contained in this  e-mail and its  attachments is
privileged, confidential and
is proprietary to MFS. It is intended for the use of the addressee
only. If you have received
this e-mail  and its  attachments by  error, please  notify the sender
  immediately and kindly
delete it from your computer system. Thank you.