Date:   Wed, 12 Dec 2018 15:53:09 -0800
From:   dicko musa <dicko.musa2013@...il.com>
To:     zak@....org
Subject: Gold Offer

Dear Sir

We are Mr. dicko Gold mining company. We are local miners in Republic
of Mali, West Africa. We have gold bars in bulk and we are looking for
buyer to buy our products. We have in quantity (150)KG and of quality
Gold bars. Buyers can visit our mining site in Kayes, Mali.We are
dedicated to serving our customers with total enthusiasm.
We appreciate our customers for the opportunity to serve them. We are
looking for real investors or buyer for our product and we are ready
to establish good business
relationship on a long term basis.

Commodity: Gold bars
Quantity : 100 kg