Date:   Mon, 31 Dec 2018 10:02:39 +0200
From:   "Mr.James Brown" <contacts@...life.com.ua>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject: Accountant officer  Wema bank Of Nigeria

>From Desk of James Brown
Accountant officer  Wema bank Of Nigeria

Hello My Dear ,

My name is James Brown I have decided to seek a confidential co-operation
with you in the execution of the deal described here-under for our both
mutual benefit and I hope you will keep it a top secret because of the
nature of the transaction, During the course of our bank year auditing.

I discovered an unclaimed/abandoned fund, sum total of  { $18 Million } in
the bank account that belongs to a Mexican businessman (Late Mr. Hock
Miller) Who unfortunately lost his life and entire family in a plane
crash.

Now our bank has been waiting for any of  the relatives to come-up for the
claim but nobody has done that.

I personally has been unsuccessful in locating any of the relatives for
several years now, I sincerely seek your consent to present you as the
next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of
this account valued at ( $18 Million } can be paid to you, which we will
share in these percentages ratio, 65% to me and 35% to you.

All I request is your utmost sincere co-operation; trust and maximum
confidentiality to achieve this project successfully.

I have carefully mapped out the moralities for execution of this
transaction under a legitimate arrangement to protect you from any breach
of the law both in your country and here in Nigeria when the fund is being
transferred to your bank account.

I will have to provide all the relevant document that will be requested
from Wema bank to indicate that you are the rightful beneficiary of this
legacy and Wema bank will release the fund to you without any further
delay, upon your consideration and acceptance of this offer, please send
me the following information as stated below so we can proceed and get
this fund transferred to your designated bank account immediately.

Your Full Name:
Your Contact Address:
Your direct Mobile telephone Number:
Your Date of Birth:
Your occupation:

I await your swift response and re-assurance so we commence this
transaction immediately email me here jamesbrowngoodnew1@...il.com

Best regards,
James Brown