Date:   Mon, 7 Jan 2019 09:54:26 +0100
From:   Mateusz Stępień
        <mateusz.stepien@...rounds.com>
To:     Alexey Dobriyan <adobriyan@...il.com>
Cc:     linux-fsdevel@...r.kernel.org, linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Re: PROBLEM: Old content of /proc/net after switching network
 namespace

Thank you for the quick response, unfortunately the patch does not work,
problem still persist.
I saw the other mail thread, and it looks like the proper solution
described by Al will take some time. I don't know if we can afford right
now to write a proper patch ourselves, also at least my understanding is
that this is a regression, so my question is: can we expect a proper
patch in a coming weeks? If not, will reverting the patch at fault have
any more negative side effects? Of course it will bring back the
behaviour it was supposed to fix, but are there any other issues?

Thanks,
Mateusz