Date:   Thu, 10 Jan 2019 01:48:22 +0100
From:   Ian Kumlien <ian.kumlien@...il.com>
To:     edumazet@...gle.com
Cc:     Linux Kernel Network Developers <netdev@...r.kernel.org>,
Subject: [BUG] moving fq back to clock monotonic breaks my setup

Hi,

Just been trough ~5+ hours of bisecting and eventually actually found
the culprit =)

commit fb420d5d91c1274d5966917725e71f27ed092a85 (refs/bisect/bad)
Author: Eric Dumazet <edumazet@...gle.com>
Date:   Fri Sep 28 10:28:44 2018 -0700

    tcp/fq: move back to CLOCK_MONOTONIC

[--8<--]

So this might be because my setup might be "odd".

Basically I have a firewall with four nics that uses two of those nics
to handle my normal
internet connection (firewall/MASQ/NAT) and the other two are assigned
to one bridge each.

The firewall is also my local caching DNS server and DHCP server,
which is also used by the VM:s...
But with 4.20 DHCP replies disappeared before entering the bridge - i
couldn't even see them in
tcpdump! (all nics are ixgbe on a atom soc)

I'm currently running a kernel with that patch reversed but I'm also
wondering about possible ways
forward since I'm reverting a fix from someone else...