Date:   Sun, 27 Jan 2019 18:10:15 +0300
From:   Ivan Ivanov <qmastery16@...il.com>
Subject: Re: Can a recipients rights under GNU GPL be revoked?

Yes: The linux devs can rescind their license grant. GPLv2 is a bare
license and is revocable by the grantor. Search for "vsnsdualce" "gpl"
online to find his messages which prove that, he is a lawyer and has
investigated this subject very well. I am CC'ing him in case you'd
like to request more information. So if you didn't like the Code of
Conduct covertly accepted behind the scenes against your will, and
maybe some other questionable political decisions in technical
projects (e.g. the recent removal of useful "weboob" package which
have been a part of Debian for 8 years but got removed just because
some mad SJWs suddenly got offended at its' name) - well you know what
to do, and maybe vsnsdualce will be happy to help with your case free
of charge.

Best regards,
Ivan Ivanov