Date:   Tue, 5 Feb 2019 12:48:09 +0100 (CET)
From:   "Mrs. Tuna Shamma" <kevi@....com>
To:     unlisted-recipients:; (no To-header on input)
Subject:     My Dear Friend,

    My Dear Friend,

    Am Mrs. Tuna Shamma; I work in one of the prime bank here.
    i want the bank to transfer the money left by most of the greedy
    African Politicians into your account,
    they used our bank to launder money overseas through the
    help of their Political advisers. Most of the funds which they
    transferred out of the shores of Africa were gold and oil money
that
    was supposed to have been used to develop the continent.

    can you invest this money and also help the poor ? the amount
    value at ($6.5million Dollars), left in his account still
unclaimed.
    More details will be giving to you if you are interested
    Awaiting to hear from you,Thank with my regard.
    Mrs. Tuna Shamma
    Telex Manager
    (B.O.A) Bank.