Date:   Fri, 15 Feb 2019 19:31:16 +0000
From:   martha.evans@...arketsintelligence.com
To:     linux-kernel@...r.kernel.org
Subject: Decision makers contact list

Hi,

Would you be interested in targeting Cybersecurity Users across the globe
for your Q1 marketing strategy?

Here is how we can help you:

Security users by vendor: Cisco, Juniper, Check Point, Aruba Networks,
Symantec and many others.

Security users by security solution: Email, SIEM, Firewall, UTM, Endpoint,
DDoS, IAM, Cloud security, App security, Web security, Vulnerability, VPN,
Authentication and many others.

Cloud users of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS: AWS, Azure, Rackspace, vCloud,
Salesforce, Jira, ServiceNow, SharePoint, Office 365, Box, Workday,
SuccessFactors and many others.

For Channel and Partner: MSP, MSSP and CSP companies decision makers,
Industry specific IT security decision makers Banks, Credit unions,
Insurance, Education, Healthcare, Retail, Manufacturing, Government, Oil
and Gas and many others.

We can customize this list as per your specific technology, revenue size of
companies and job titles from those companies.

Await for your positive response!

Thanks,
Martha Evans

If not, I would be happy to update my notes I just need to hear from you
first!