Date:   Fri, 15 Feb 2019 11:50:17 +0100
From:   Boniface Michael <mr.nonsopeterokeke@...il.com>
To:     undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: Upon your reply, I will direct you on what to do. I am in the
 position to guide you. Waiting for your reply.

Dear Friend,

It is my Pleasure to write this Letter to you in order to request your
partnership for the realization of this money to be transfer to you.
If you accept my proposal.

Considering the fact, I did not know you in person or even have seen
you before but due to the true revelation that I should share this
lucrative opportunity with you, I have no choice other than to contact
you. So, kindly consider this message essential and confidential and
let this not be a surprised message to you.

I am Mr. Boniface Michael from Burkina Faso, lives in United States
for more than 30 years. I was born 1963, Married and blessed with two
children's.

Working Position:- Deputy Director of International Chamber of
Commerce Burkina Faso department and currently President-(CEO) of
purgold investment BF.

I am in urgent need of a foreign associate to work with me to
facilitate the transfer of a large sum of Money which we intend to
invest into profitable areas of business in your country. You will
assist me to receive the sum of $3,500,000 Million USD to your country
Indonesia and subsequent use the money for investment in properties in
your country.

This fund is a politician abandoned fund in my custody department
without any beneficiaries and there’s no beneficial of the fund, on
this reason why I need your help personal to receive the money in your
country. I'm in position to protect your interest in this transaction
for safety transferring to your country.

Be Informed clearly that it was stated in our headquarter ICC- FRANCE
which rules and regulations which was signed lawfully that if such
fund remains unclaimed, the money will be transferred into the
ICC-France bank account treasury as unclaimed fund.  I don't want this
fund confiscated.

However, it is not authorizes by the rules guiding our department for
a staff worker in ICC department to make the claim of the fund alone
that also why I need your cooperation both financially.

You will be required to:-

(1) Assist in the transfer of the said sum.

(2) Advise on lucrative areas for investment.

(3) Assist me in purchase of properties.

If you are willing to assist me in this transaction, your share will
be 50% of the total amount transfer.

Send me your contact information as follow:-

1) Name.
2) Nationality.
3) Occupations.
4) Gender/Marital status.
5) Ages.
6) Private telephone numbers.
7) You're Passport or ID Card.

This information's will be used to draft an ICC application form
letter of claim and send to you for the released of this money. In
addition the transaction needs a top seriousness, it is confidential,
keep it away from anybody around you until the transfer is over,
Business is a secret, and I want only you, me and God/Allah to be
aware of this transaction.

Waiting for your reply.

Thank and best regard,
Boniface Michael.